- 220VAC (working range 198VAC - 256VAC), 50/60Hz, 2.4A input.
Power supply input options:
- a) Two (2) common power input for either ACM8CB and lock power (factory installed).
- b) Two (2) isolated power inputs (external power supply is required), (current is determined by the power supply connected, not to exceed a maximum of 10A total).
- Sixteen (16) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- a) Sixteen (16) normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Sixteen (16) open collector inputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- 24VDC outputs.
- Sixteen (16) independently controlled outputs can be Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs (auto-resettable).
- Sixteen (16) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched), (outputs are rated 2A).
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs (built-in power supply).
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
- Power Supply input fuse rated @ 10A/250V.
- ACM8CB boards main fuse is rated at 10A. Output PTCs are rated @ 2.0A.
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the sixteen (16) outputs.
Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form "C" contact rated @ 1A 28VDC).
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 6 hours.
- Low battery and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact).
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr (approx.): 115 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 528VA.
Dimensions & Weight
- Wall mount enclosure for indoor use.
- Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/12AH Batteries.
- Dimensions 19"W x 27"H x 6.25"D (483 mm W x 685.8 mm H x 159 mm D).
- 1/2" and 3/4" combination knockouts.
- Product Weigtht: 42.25 Lbs. (19.16 kg).
- Shipping Weigtht: 46.25 Lbs. (20.98 kg).